Sunday 25 May 2008

Cute Birthday Card

I made this card for a Birthday swap. The very cute teddy, or at least in my opinion very cute teddy, is from Visible Image. I bought this stamp quite a long time ago not just because I liked it, but also because it seems such a versatile design that is suitable for so many occasions.

Ted is stamped in black Stazon, then coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I mounted the coloured image on to some fushia mirri card. My main card is from the Papermill's new colour range and the papers and brad are from an Hot Off The Press kit that was sold by QVC last year. The celebrate was a stamp from the same kit, stamped using a magenta coloured ink and then embossed using Cosmic Shimmer powders (Iced Blush Luster) which is a very translucent pink, made more vibrant by the colour of the ink underneath. Finally some blue fibers were added to tie in with the blue paper.

1 comment:

  1. wow u're so good in art...
    kreative....
    i like this cute card....

    ReplyDelete