Wednesday 25 June 2008

Florrie's weekly ATC Challenge - Mellow Yellow

This week the theme for Florrie's Weekly ATC Challenge over on Craft Swap Forum was Mellow Yellow. I had fun getting inky with some inks and sprays for this project. First I took a blank ATC which was white and coloured it all over with inks from a Kaleidacolor pad in shades of yellow. Then I stuck down some punched out flowers and a butterfly shape using repositional adhesive so as I would be able to remove them. I then spritzed my ATC with some Memories Mists and let it dry. Once dry I sponged a little dark ink around the edges of my punched out flowers then removed them and sponged some orange ink into the middle of each flower and onto the butterfly. I decided to give the butterfly a little more emphasis by adding an outline of glitter with a Sakura Stardust pen and also added some sparkle to it's body.

3 comments:

  1. You do make some lovely cards. Why dont you give my challenges a go sometime. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, and very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much lovely stuff on your blog! I love the dream-like/misty quality of this :)

    ReplyDelete