Friday 6 June 2008

Inchies For Spring

Wow, difficult little blighters aren't they! I had signed up for a swap this month on a Yahoo Group I belong to, Crafty Card Creators, the breif was to make 6 inchies with a pastel spring theme and this would be my first ever attempt at inchies.

So Springtime eh? Well I know what spring makes me think of, life returns, things start to grow, flowers bloom and the birds start singing. People seem happier as the winter ends, they laugh more. So here is my take on Spring, I used a mix of Petal Point Chalk and Pigment inks with various stamps from Elusive Images (Flora Bella Themplate, Wild Meadow Themeplate & All of a Twitter Themeplate, Lavinia Stamps and See-D's Morsels.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited these are great! And YEA I am in this swap too! These itsy bitsy are fun!

    ReplyDelete