Monday 9 June 2008

Well Done Card

Earlier this year a lady who posts on a craft forum I read told us she had won a competion to design some stamps for a local craft store. Infact she has designed a whole range of stamps which have been launched under the name Kadoodle Stamps. Sandra, the designer was to take part in a launch event on the weekend of the 7th and 8th of June and would be demonstrating cards designed with her stamps! I made this card to send to Sandra to congratulate her on winning the stamp design competition and to wish her luck for the launch event.

The image was stamped with a stamp from the Stamp-It range and coloured with Prismacolour Pencils, using paper stumps and artist's low odour white spirit to blend the colours. The wording "well done" was added with a small clear stamp from a set I have but cannot recall the maker of the set.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know this with please your artist friend...wonderful card!...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise when I arrived at the Craft Barn on Saturday morning to find this beautiful card from you to me. Thank you for your kind thought and deed Phree

    LOL Sandra x x x

    ReplyDelete