Thursday 21 August 2008

Florrie's Weekly ATC Challenge - Trees

The theme this week on this challenge hosted by Craft Swap forum is Trees, and I guess the awful weather we are having has got me in autumnal mode already! I made my ATC using various inks in yellows, orange, green, russet with a tiny amount of pink to create a background that would create an autumn feel then inked up my tree stamps from The Angel Company in autumn colours using Stampin' Up marker pens and stamped them onto my background. Once the trees were in place I sponged on some more brown inks to ground the trees. Finally I added a leaf from a set of clear stamps purchsed in The Stationary Box which I heat embossed with copper EP and some pretty cabochon gems that match the colours in the ATC.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC Phree, it reminds of my youth spending Autumn evening in Canada playing in the fallen leaves...Beautiful hues ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft autumnal colours... just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Phree. Just my sort of colours.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ATC phree - it just brings Atumn to mind immediately! Beautiful colours and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ATC Phree, I could never get so much perfect detail into such a small space, love this...a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love those colours! xx

    ReplyDelete