Sunday 9 November 2008

Blog Candy Winner

After sorting out the list of people who left me comments to remove "extra" names where someone had commented more than once I came up with a list of 15 comments, here's the numbered list :

1 Inkfairy
2 Anne (1)
3 Shirley (1)
4 Veronica
5 Shirley (2)
6 Carol
7 Ed
8 Far North
9 Beryl
10 Sandra
11 Janet.vince
12 Alison
13 Artyjen
14 Jaqueleine TresBella
15 Anne (2)


Here's the draw














As you can see the winner is comment #3, Shirley (1) who said :

Shirley said...
Phree, I know you don't want any tagging, but this is an award acknowleging your art. I have it on 'the blog' waiting for you. If you do no more than accept it that is okay with me. I love your art and want more people to see it.

01 November 2008 19:29

Can you contact me with your snail mail address please Shirley so I can pop your CD in the mail to you.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shirley .. no I'm not green with envy I'm the Incredible hulks daughter :) :)
    ENJOY!!
    cAROL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shirley - enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey right name....wrong Shirley! Congratulations Shirley...enjoy your CD. And Phree, thanks for the fun of Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete