Thursday 24 April 2014

More stuff from a while back


Recently I came across this paper shoe photo, sadly as my old computer died some time back, I have lost the book mark that took me to site the template I used came from.  However if you want to have a go this free template from Chocolate Baroque is very similar.

Once I had cut out all the parts needed for the shoe from plain white card I coloured them by blending Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink onto each piece, then stamped over using a script stamp from the Eccentric Edwardian theme-plate currently available from Chocolate Baroque.  On the outside upper and heel pieces I over-stamped and heat embossed with a gold sparkle embossing powder (my photo only shows the gold embossing on the upper, sorry).  The stamp I used was from an Elusive Images set which I seem to recall was called Damask Delights, but does not seem to be one of the designs saved by Chocolate Baroque, however they do have this very similar stamp available.  Some narrow ribbon, gems and a paper rose spritzed with Glimmer Mists provided the finishing touches.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Phree! How is your hand doing? Hope the weather is getting nicer where you are too!

    ReplyDelete